Alison specialises in contentious matters concerning any form of corporate or individual insolvency.
Although born in the Midlands she spent her formative years in West Yorkshire. She studied Law at Birmingham University before returning to Leeds to undertake her training contract, qualifying as a solicitor in 2000.
Alison joined the firm in 2005 and is a non-appointment taking Insolvency Practitioner after successfully passing her JIEB exams at the first attempt in 2007.
Alison advises insolvency practitioners and individuals on a wide variety of court-related matters including:
- the prosecution and defence of antecedent transaction claims
- claims for misfeasance and wrongful and fraudulent trading
She also deals with:
- emergency action and injunction work
- asset tracing and protection
- diverse court applications under the provisions of the Insolvency Act 1986
Alison is an Affiliate Member of the ICAEW and also a Member of the R3.
Away from the office…
When not at work Alison enjoys spending time with her family and friends.